Detailed Product Description
B-33 dust cover with integrated Picatinny rail is compatible with all models of the Kalashnikov assault rifle and carbines built on the basis of the AK. Allows you to install any sighting devices that mount on Picatinny rail. Provides consistency of the centre of impact on the installed sights, with repeated opening and closing.
The B-33 dust cover is a milled product made of aluminum alloy D16T, mounts on B-10M, B-10U or B-30 handguards by five screws (four screws form the four points of support for the B-33 on the handguard and one screw forms an additional (fifth) point of support, fixing the B-33 on the receiver) and forms a Picatinny rail with a length of 170 mm. above the barrel of a Kalashnikov assault rifle that does not overlap the line of sight when using standard mechanical sighting devices.
Weight: 215 + 10 g.
Overall dimensions: (300x50x37) + 2mm
Color: black or desert
In the kit:
- B-33 dust cover "Classic" - 1 pc .;
- back of the return mechanism + guide - 1 pc .;
- manual - 1 pc .;
- hax key - 1 pc .;
- mounting screws - 4 pcs.
Weapons: AK-103, AK-104, AK-105, Vepr-223, AK-74, AK-74M, AKM (Vepr-K), Saiga-MK, Saiga MK-03, Saiga-308, Vepr-KM, VPO-133, VPO-136, VPO-209
To install the B-33 dust cover on the weapon you need to:
- 1. Remove the regular dust cover, turn the gas tube retainer flag and the rear sight in the upper position
- 2. Unscrew the fastening screws from B-33 by the hex key, and then unscrew the screw from the insert.
- 3. Install the B-33 into the grooves of an already installed B-10M, B-10U or B-30 handguard and screw a little four mounting screws, then install the insert and screw the insert screw, then install the bolt and the return spring (in the kit), close and lock the B-33 by means of the spring return lock.
- 4. Only after correct installation of the cover on the receiver you should tighten the mounting screw insert, and then the screws on the receiver cover bracket.
If you have any additional questions or comments, please feel free to contact us at WhatsApp +375-29-638-44-33 or e-mail: email@example.com.