Detailed Product Description
B-31S rail is compatible with all models of AK and Saiga (built on the basis of AK).
The B-31S rail above the gas tube is a milled product made of D16T aluminum alloy, mounts on the B-30 handguard with six screws and forms a Pikatinny rail 170 ± 5 mm long. above the gas tube of the Kalashnikov assault rifle, which does not overlap the aiming line when using standard mechanical sighting devices.
Weight: 116 ± 5g.
Overall dimensions: 200x47x37 ± 5mm.
Color: black or desert
In the kit:
- B-31S rail "Classic" -1pc;
- Manual -1pc;
- Fastening screws -6pcs.
AK-103, AK-104, AK-105, AK-74, AK-74M, AKM (Vepr-K), AKMS, Saiga-MK, Saiga MK-03, VPO-133, VPO-136
To install the B-31S rail on the weapon you need to:
Further, to clean the gas tube and gas chamber *, you need to:
- 1. Make an incomplete disassembly of the weapon.
- 2. Remove the receiver plate from the gas tube, for this, hold the gas tube with one hand, the other hand holding the receiver plate to turn it.
- 3. Install the B-31S rail on the B-30 handguerd by the hex key from the kit to install the front and then the rear screws.
- 1. Remove the rear screws and raise bracket B-31S.
- 2. Clean up.
- 3. Reassemble in the reverse order.
If you have any additional questions or comments, please feel free to contact us at WhatsApp +375-29-638-44-33 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.